Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, just put this on my buddies Focus....he isn't finished with the car yet, so for now I will put up install and teaser picts [:)].......everyone else does, so I will as well [thumb]

this is the PRODUCTION 1998 RS bumper, he got this from European-parts.net. From Germany I think.

Not too bad of an install....about 5 saw-zaw blades and 4 hours later......sewwt wonderfullness was achieved.

BTW, he went from the "US SPEC" Euro to the ACTUAL RS bumper, that's why there are 2 bumpers here....

Now he has the full Euro front, and it looks NICE.

enjoy the teaser shots

[:)~]

bumpers side by side:

RS bumper before installing:

Hacked out front crash pad area:

INSTALLED:

Euro Grille:

Fog light:

clip of lights on [thumb]:

And some teasers of the spoiler he just got:

When his car is completed (F/I and some other goodies), A complete "showing" of the car will be posted [thumb]

Enjoy!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
mmmm that right there is hot

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
It's amazing how much nicer the production version is compared to the aftermarket one.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I can't wait to see the whole project. Is he a member on here? If not, tell him to join!

·
Registered
759 Posts
looks VERY nice

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, he is on here...but he is one that surfs the buy and sell forum, and doesn't post a lot.
lives on Fort Polk as well.

P.S.....if anyone wants a "Euro look-alike" foci bumper, there is one on Fort Polk for FREE in the dumpster right next to the Automotive Hobby and Crafts shop [hihi]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
eurohotness!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
yes,that is what people should be doin besides getting them [email protected]$$ body kits.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Wait... you chucked the old bumper? Was it urethane?

You could have made $$$ off of it, easy. At the least given it to someone on here. Tsk. It still looks better than the stocker front fascia.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, but that's what he did......I said he should keep it....by the time shipping and stuff happened, it might not be worth it to sell it.....

it was urethane, flexed when it hit stuff....it was pretty worn, and the fit wasn't not the best.....

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This car looks sooo sweet....like it shoulda came like this.....

OK, one more for now. [:)~]

If I Ever get a crapload of cash, this bumper would be goin' on my car. Until then, I will enjoy looking at his car [:)]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
shoot.....um, Kickstar has them too....but I can't remember what they are.......

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
What kinda spoiler does he have, b/c i want one just like that, is that an aftermarket one or just the RS spoiler.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He got it from F2Focus [thumb]

it's not the RS, it's smooth on the top, and the RS isn't as aggressive as this one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts