Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have seen my car before which i know some people on here have or if u have good eyes then you should be able to see what is a teaser on my car. Its kinda obvious but if your slow then ask someone. So here are 2 pics of the teaser and also an added bonus of my nephew!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Either you have terrible Toe, or you're getting a set of nice stock wheels and tires my friend. Haha! Cute nephew as well!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i dunno but ur alignment on ur back wheels dont look too healthy

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
ew, terrible toe? should probably get that checked out!

anyways, i like to be teased [:D] cute baby too.

and those two things probably shouldn't have been said in the same sentence...lol. be sure to post pics when you're ready to show it off [clap]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mr. SLVRbullet got it right. I got a set of stock rims from a friend that needs new tires. My plan is to put new tires on it and put them on then post up pics to see what peope think about it. cause i want to paint them black but they look awesome that way.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and im guessing none of yall have seen my car before on here.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
put em on and chop them black

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok well i need to get some new tires first. once i do that ill put them on and take a pic stock. then cho them black and take another pic and let yall be the judge

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
sweet stockers.

you could paint them like i did:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
^^^ dean, those look damn good!!!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
me and chuck were talking about u when we met up cause he said u did that and i wanted to see a pic. Thanks for the pic dean. those look nice to. I dont know though im still debating on either having them stock silver or black. and if i do paint them black i might make a silver lip

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
you can always do this painted stockers style:

courtesy of GreenMachine19's hurt fofo :(

i kinda like the stock silver look. i would put those suckers on and see if you want to paint them later on. and if you do paint them, make sure you use CLEAR COAT. i made a mistake by not doing that and my wheels chipped and peeled.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts