Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**FINISHED** (6/18) switch project

k well i was bored after work today and had a gift certificate to autozone, so while i was walking around i grabbed 2 rocker switches to change up my stealth switches in my cd compartment in my 05 zx3... so when i got home i looked around and figured out what i was ganna do... i hope to be done with this tonight or this weekend... here are some mock up pics using a piece of card board, ideas/advice is always welcome...

the whole thing will probably be sunk in a bit further then in the mock up pics but i duno, tonight my father and i will have a look and work on it a bit... keep you updated

ok so here is a finished picture.... took abut an hour, and yeah i know it looks scratched but its dust on the camera... lemmie know what you think...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ lol yeah i duno tho if its possible... i cant go the first weekend and you cant go the second :p but i will be in mill town tomorrow to see the new Fast and the Furious with the ex....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ FG vergin... and i think ive decided on an aluminum structure... covered with like a blue faberic of some kind... might look tight

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
head over to a plastic store or order clear plexiglass with a couple leds. If you were to mask it with a blue fabric as you mentioned...
cut out "Focus" or something and have it light up blue. that would be cool.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^hmmm ideas!!! lol keep em comin guys all imput will be taken into consideration

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.