Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chatting with Pat ... would like to know if it would be possible to get ALL of us HOUSTON CREW together to do one MASSIVE Photoshoot.

Let me know if it's possible and we need to get us together. I know of a few locations to do it.

If we can't get everyone together ... then it was thinking of a photoshopped poster of us ...

thoughts ...

-Ray-

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
I think what we might need to do is get everyone's schedule and look for the empty slots that overlap the most. break out some spreadsheet skills

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah ... I just need to know when peeps are available and who is willing to do it ... then we need to find a good location for all of us to meet that doesn't hurt the drive ...

unless peeps are willing to drive.

-Ray-

·
Registered
838 Posts
Im willing to drive as long as it's on a fri or sat. any other day I can do between 11 and 4

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saturday is usually go for me too.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I like the idea, Im off everyday in the afternoon and all day weekends

·
Registered
207 Posts
this is an all-Focus kind of photo shoot right? its cool.. I dont wanna break up the pattern.. LoL

hey I can be TeamFocalize pit crew! [wiggle]

anywayz.. saturday sounds good.. Im pretty sure Zab would agree with me [thumb]

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
saturday before 4 for me. i work every saturday and can't get out of it unless i come down with something contagious

or i go to jail

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So we just need to sneeze on ya ... [;)]

And Izzy ... I will need a lighting holder ... [hihi]
Actually, until we get more people under the TeamFocalize that are not just foci ... I would love to put you in the shot too, Izzy. Is the other Mitsu guy and our new Volvo member going to join TeamFocalize?

-Ray-

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Well the Volvo guy is part of a Volvo team called SwedeSpeed. And Warren (the guy in the red eclipse) is part of RGH2. That is not to say they wouldn't be willing to join, but their other teams I assume would take priority over ours.

There is a guy I know from AiHN who shows at the monday meets who I want to give a formal invitation. He is the one with the blue Ranger on stang wheels. He said he is reluctant to actually join anything until he gets his paint fixed, but I can talk to him about it.

And with a green light, I would gladly do some wider recruiting. And I need to get some business cards made.

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
im down for whenever and u know im not afraid to drive ;)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
I'm down for a photoshoot. I should finally get my bumper and fender, painted to match this week. Also saturday works for me

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
As of now I am off from Saturday to Sunday...

Yea....... Saturday works

[wiggle]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ Sarcasm ...

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19