Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
decent wheels, bend easy, good affordable price, simple designs, been around for a while company wise

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
^^ bend easy? i have yet to hear THAT about their wheels.

they're quality wheels. company wise, their reputation has been built upon years of racing history. i had a set of 17" Monza's for my zx3. great wheels, smooth finish, sturdy build, and comparably weighted (not too heavy, not too light).

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
i have seen over 3 seperate people with bent wheels from them, its why i don't have them on my car. why would i lie about something like that...and photo's and seeing them in person bent is enough for me

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i've heard of some cases of porosity with these guys. some have all sorts of problems, others don't. sounds like their QC isn't too great when they're manufactured. you either get good ones or you don't.

Mike

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i talked to some of the guys at team dynamics when i found out about some of the pro race 1's having a pore problem. he told me that when the wheel first came out, they were rushing them through because of such high demand, and weren't coating them the way they should have been. they noticed their problem, and have since fixed it. that's THE ONLY problem i've heard about TD wheels.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I dont think I am going to buy them from the guy I was going to.Does anyone know where I can buy them new?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts