Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have 2014 focus titanium 37000 k second owner bought in 2019 and been fighting with dealers trying to fix finally got car to Ford and they agreed it was TCM so like every one else car undriveable pay for tow back home since they refused to keep it and told at least 6 mths for part looking though posts and all older so just looking for new leads thanks

·
Registered
2013 Focus SE gray 5 spd hatch
1,519 Posts
Since it's under warranty and they admit the TCM needs to be replaced I wouldn't have paid a penny to move the car from their lot. You should have called the main Ford 800 number and told them that the dealer was trying to get you to tow the car off the lot even though it was undrivable and needed work under warranty. Now, you now have to get it towed again back to the dealer in 4+ months to get the TCM replaced. With the car off their lot they'll have no motivation to get it fixed. Get your number in the TCM waiting list at that dealer and call every week to check the status of your place in line. I think Ford will pay for some pathetic amount for a rental for a few weeks only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts