Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Looking for a new car in the PHX metro area to get date off for the expansion of our line of brake kits to include the latest Focus. If you have one and would like to make a quick $50 cash please pm me so we can make arrangements.

Will require the car for a couple of hours in the shop. Should you wish to consider a purchase later further consideration will be offered.

thx!
Todd
TCE

·
Registered
53 Posts
are you looking for a brand new focus just to get measurements from? I have some friends who work for dealers. I may be able to get one to "disappear" for a few hours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are absolutely correct. Being a busy guy...having someone stop by and give me a 'demo' of the new car could sure be a great thing...no pushy salesman etc just me and you and our evaluation of the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DONE.

Could have been a good deal for a local but I had to resort to alternate means to get the data an it panned out.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Rental Foci!

DONE.

Could have been a good deal for a local but I had to resort to alternate means to get the data an it panned out.
Rental car. How's the new version?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rental car: not overly impressed with it but it worked for some quick info.

Brake kit: Front kits are in final form pending a bracket change. Rear rotor kit to match a couple of weeks from completion.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Brake's & suspension similiar to the earlier model's?

Rental car: not overly impressed with it but it worked for some quick info.

Brake kit: Front kits are in final form pending a bracket change. Rear rotor kit to match a couple of weeks from completion.
So basically is the suspension & brake's similiar to the early model's? I kind of thought there were myself. It wouldn't have been cost effective for Ford to do a double A-arm front end, but that would of been awesome thou. The auto trans. is no good, huh?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not a huge fan of the CVT myself but I'm sure there are some mileage benefits. As for the suspension..I'm not sure exactly how close I'd say they are to the older car. For my needs some similarities for sure but I'm not qualified to speak on the suspension, not my thing. The rear trailing arm are quite different from the much older cars that I'm sure of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts