Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tryed to go to numerous shows in tampa and all that is there are a bunch of Gtis and they are dicks. I want to organize maybe a monthly meet like sundays in the tampa area. I live in BrandonLithia, I am willing to drive to hang out with other focus lovers. Ive tryed to organize stuff by just walking up to focus's that looked modded but everyones answer is "I hate my car" or "This is my dad (or brothers) Car"
Lets show some focus love
Anyone willing to drive to downtown or somewhere close just let me know.

-Chad
[thumb]

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
welcome to the site chad, i would but im in the naples area, sw fl. you got pics of the ride?
in this forum htey organize meetings once in a while, but they are all in your area, not mine.
i do plan on going that way for the next meeting as long as they meet at a 1/4 mile track. i think you guys have the orlando sppedway, im dying to take my car there.
but anyways, welcome to FF

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Im at USF presently. I actually saw 2 SVTs driving around on tuesday, and one today when i was headed home from working the lunch shift at Shells. There are plenty of foci up here, just not many on this site :-( Im down for hanging out, a bunch of my friends and i are headed to the houka lounge near campus, its called the Meridian. Back in March there was a focus g2g out in Tarpon springs, that was cool. In july there is also a SE foci gathering over in daytona area.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What up man I live in the Valrico area and also find most local Focus owners are, what's that word "clueless". Alot of people really don''t understand or take advantage of the cars true strong points. You however are at a great advantage over most Focus owners with that 2.3 Dura-tec engine, having that engine in a two door hatchback is truely an exception that most people don't get enjoy. Hit me up sometime and we will have to cross paths perhaps on the road at a high rate of speed.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Tampa. Maybe ya'll could refer me to someone who can take the lovely new dent outta my arse for next to nothin. ?? ;) ;) ;)

F'in a.... argh :(

[wave]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
that's awesome i got a big dent?

no, i know what you mean... lol

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Ouch Jackie Thats goint to cost you a good amount to get out. When I was hit there it cost alittle over 2 thousand

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
gee, looks like i will NEVER be gettin it fixed then.... i have more important things to take care of right now... then again, ALWAYS now since my loan payments are gonna be about 500 a month on top of all the other bills. UGHHHH phooey.

donations accepted graciously?

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Why don’t you file an insurance claim and just pay your deductible to get it fixed. [dunno]

·
Registered
47 Posts
New focus owner here. looking to meet some local owners.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
welcome! [wave]

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Hows it going dude [welcome]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
welcome to teh forum i am just trying to get a meet togeather is anyone up for this weekend? if not lmk, Im thinking maybe a bbq and some pictures
-Chad

·
Registered
47 Posts
hmm im off thurs and fri but i work till 6pm on sat and sun. so is anyone is up for something on friday im up or anything after 6pm on sat or sun

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im good for this weekend later in the night like friday after 7 or sat after 4 np on sunday just let me know what you all want to do

1 - 20 of 121 Posts