• KK_SilverDevil_712

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • FreeFocus

Votes: 3 42.9%

TakeOver Official Logo Poll

3K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  papaacer 
#1 ·
As promised here it the poll.

Thank you all who contributed to the logo. Lets all chose a logo to represent our family. You can vote for multiple logosMOST VOTES WINS! in the event of a tie..... a 3 day round will be published with only one vote allowed. in the event of a tie there, I will flip a coin on video for win.

Voting will end February 10th. The chosen logo will be revised and finished to reflect the 4 different variations of the logo:

1. Logo.
2. Motto - Rise. Build. TakeOver.
3. Social Media - #OneOfUs
4. Member Number.

Keep in mind this will be displayed on your car. Chose the one that best represent you and our family. Once we have something more said in stone, color variations may apply.

Good Luck and happy voting.

ViperThreat

Gav-O-SVT

BluePanda

KK_SilverDevil_712

FreeFocus

See less See more
#21 ·
Why? Because the voting is confusing....

Dude you have a problem...

Grow up...

Narrow it down some and make it easy...

Stop making everything hard.

Seriously.

Besides I voted in the logo thread already.

And yours was my pic....

#22 ·
How the [:)][:)][:)][:)] is the voting confusing? Each item is a different design. U vote for the one u like. The one with the most votes win. I know not everyone will like the chosen one. However in order to have some kind of uniform the logo has to be the same for all.

#23 ·
There are so many logos in each person's selection.

Are we voting for logos or people.

Maybe a blind selection would have lessened the confusion.

I'm not the only one saying this...

#24 ·
Each person has their own design. . U need to look at the design, not the picture.

When a design is chosen, different variations of it will be made. It will not be finalized.

#25 ·
It's still a lot to choose from.

And like I said I voted for your design in the original thread.

Yours is elegant and we'll laid out. I can't help but think when I look at the stuff above how mixed up it looks.

Sorry I'm an idiot I guess...

#31 ·
If you guys are serious. Read the rules. Do the hunt and request membership in the correct thread. This is a logo voting thread.....

Juz sayin

#32 ·
Sorry, we were just kidding. I doubt Luis would want someone from the elitist Sonic Crew.

#34 ·
Guys please take the comments to the takeover random thread or my "what do you like about the takeover" .... I'm not trying to be mean, but I also don't want to cause anymore grief.

Juz sayin.... Thanks.

#36 ·
Please Duane, don't chime into this. You have no idea what's going on. We stopped posting just like spazz asked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.