Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've only posted on here once or twice and since the last time the car has had a lot done to it. In the past 6 months i have added K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers along with Massive Adj. end links, SPC rear camber arms. I also installed the Energy Suspension Poly dogbone insert and that made such an amazing improvement in the feel of the car. She also sports a FSWerks Race catback which gives it a mellow sound while cruising but really opens up at WOT. I recently picked up a authentic ST170 grille with surround and had it painted to match and it looks amazing IMO. Thanks for checking it out guys, leave some feedback :D

Just got this ST170 grille painted to match and threw it on last night!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
I could tell you there is no way I would think there is 200K on that car. Really truly looks amazing. What all has been done to it? Any interior mods?

·
Registered
620 Posts
[clap] Very, very nice for 200k SVT! [twothumbs] I can only hope mine looks that good when I hit that number.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you [wave] Nothing too much on the interior. I did a crown royal shift boot and led's, touchscreen, 12 inch Rockford Fosgate T1
I could tell you there is no way I would think there is 200K on that car. Really truly looks amazing. What all has been done to it? Any interior mods?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I passed on a comp o a little over a year ago and I've kicked myself ever since

·
Registered
577 Posts
I like it on Instagram and I like it here!![thumb][thumb][thumb]

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
I'm gonna try to make that tomorrow since it's the last one of the year. Hope I can wake up lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow. that first picture is just... mmmm. i don't really like svt 6 spokes or 5 doors, and i never was a fan of yellow fogs... but your car is literally so clean and minty that it makes me love every part of it. makes me want to restore every bit of my car to perfection.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man! she has come a long way. looked pretty rough when i got it. but nothing a little compound and polish didnt clean up :) iget her ckleaned up man! you wont be disappointed.
wow. that first picture is just... mmmm. i don't really like svt 6 spokes or 5 doors, and i never was a fan of yellow fogs... but your car is literally so clean and minty that it makes me love every part of it. makes me want to restore every bit of my car to perfection.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks man! she has come a long way. looked pretty rough when i got it. but nothing a little compound and polish didnt clean up :) iget her ckleaned up man! you wont be disappointed.
I'd have to fix some rust spots and probably just get it repainted to ever be satisfied. I clay barred a couple weeks ago and it was pretty awesome but I haven't ventured into polishing and buffing yet. Still, there are some rough spots that would require at least the whole panel to be repainted. Then there's the issue of color matching... I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so i either do something all the way or it simply doesn't get done.... so far its usually the latter :/

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just so happened I was listening to Elton john "I'm still standing" when I clicked this thread.

Great job at taking care of it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wooow realy like how looks that car, and 6 spoke Svt rims are my favorites, I need to find some ones for my car, congestion to have a real clean 200k car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts