1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I've got the same and I love them. Before I got two different types and always got back to stock, but not with these :). Here's the pic how they look on my car:

One thing! I bought mine for $100 with free shipping from eBay couple months ago. The only and the biggest issue was that the holes for bulbs didn't match. I mean that I couldn't plug in those plastic plugs that you put bulbs in. Lot of grinding and because those are China/Taiwan/or other made I use black silicone to sills them just in case.

And the only one night pic that I have:

Reactions: focus_kid_89

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot!!!!rep added!!!...now i know one more thing i have to save up to buy...lol...btw what kind of spoiler is that...i usually don't like spoiler for the hatch but that one is sweet!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Taked off from Saleen Focus ;). I bought it from one guy in IN for $75.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like it alot...nice and clean...how much are they usually?

·
Registered
972 Posts
hey someone beat me 2 it, ah well yeah I love those tails too, had em' on my car now for 2 years w/ no problem. As mentioned before though, they will be shipped with Euro spec bulb sockets, so match up which holes need to be wider and dremmel away

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the heads up...at least i don't have to do anything to the wire harness do i?

·
Registered
972 Posts
nope plug n play, shouldnt be a problem

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Got them on my car. I think I paid about a hundred for them. Hacked out the mounting notches with a jack knife, not hard to do (to get the notches to match my plugs). No messing with the wiring...
I like the lights because they kind of "Stealthy" <g>... the average person isn't going to realize they were swapped, but they look good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts