Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyoen know were i can get aftermarket taillights for my 2006 Focus Zx4 plz tell me :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
may have to wait for a bit. it takes a while for the aftermarket to come out with parts for new/redesigned cars. i havnt heard about any yet tho.

·
Registered
580 Posts
mattgo said:
I have a 06 ZX3, do have this problem also? From what I can tell the rear ends didn't change from the 04 models.
That is correct, the rear on the ZX3 did not change from the '04 models.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a ZX3, but it is my understanding that the tails on the ZX4's are a little larger starting with the '05 model year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too have been searching for an aftermarket tail light. I search Altezza and spoke to a rep and was told that the 2006 were not available as of yet. Aloha, Victor

·
Registered
8 Posts
i talked to a guy in CA while looking for the body kit for my '06 ZX3 and he said that anything i got for the rear bumper & side skirts would fit...it was just the headlights on the front that changed mostly & i wouldn't have probs with the back. IMO, it should work.

·
Registered
122 Posts
06ZX3_chick said:
i talked to a guy in CA while looking for the body kit for my '06 ZX3 and he said that anything i got for the rear bumper & side skirts would fit...it was just the headlights on the front that changed mostly & i wouldn't have probs with the back. IMO, it should work.
That's correct, the rear end of the hatchbacks(ZX3 & ZX5) hasn't changed, but the sedans (ZX4's) have starting with the '05 model year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts