Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts

Performed on a 'closed' road in the morning. We were taking it easy, heating up our tires. The second half of the vid, I had to cut out to fit on youtube. The mustang in front looks like it is far away, its only about 15' away in most places.

Excuse the music. I had to lay something over it because of wind and engine noise. Next time, I will make sure to use a different gopro case.

·
slow
1,734 Posts
First rule of the dragon is, don't cross the centerline, ever. Why make a great road straight. The blue mustang needs to figure out how big their car is.

·
Registered
951 Posts
yes, good roads

·
Registered
112 Posts
Although i'm not sure I understood, is the goal to stay within the yellow and white lines while being the closest to the car in front ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Although i'm not sure I understood, is the goal to stay within the yellow and white lines while being the closest to the car in front ?
pretty sure the goal is to come out the other end alive!!! this road is pretty treacherous, 318 turns in 11 miles with oncoming traffic like semis and maniacs on rice rockets! my dad took his mg up there and ran it, in the rain in autumn when roads were covered in leaves, it was pretty scary!

·
Registered
113 Posts
pretty sure the goal is to come out the other end alive!!! this road is pretty treacherous, 318 turns in 11 miles with oncoming traffic like semis and maniacs on rice rockets! my dad took his mg up there and ran it, in the rain in autumn when roads were covered in leaves, it was pretty scary!
Been going to the Dragon since '04 with sport bikes. The last few years it's turned into a cluster F$#k. I don't even ride it no more. I just enjoy sitting at the CROT {store} at the bottom of the hill and watch the stupid people do stupid things. I enjoy taking the R6 across the Skyway on over to Tellico Plains, TN much better.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow, an old thread! funny that someone responded today because we just got back from this year's event up there! had a blast, as always. Not too crowded. Only saw one bike go over the edge. The focus was an absolute beast

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad you had a great time. I always wanted to go back in the Fall. Hopefully, I'll be back up there next June with the masses of people. LOL...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts