Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tail Lights always on even when lights are turned off, is this normal for a Canadian Focus?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
like on "low" like when you turn the head lights on. or on as your foots on the brakes?

if its the first thing then its fine and probably part of the DRL. if its the 2nd look at the brake switch at the pedal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are on low, they are on from when I unlock the car. Headlights are in the O position.

They turn off fine after locking the car, I never seen this on any of my other cars with DRL, tail lights are always off until headlights turned on.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
unfortunately it is.. this is a very dumb think ford did.. for all foci w/ activated DRLs, as in canada and scandanavia all exterior lights are on... I initially had my dealer activate my DRLs but did not like ALL the lights on... so i had my fogs rewired (i never use them) to be DRLs and had the dealer deactivate the factory DRLs

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
You guys are funny in North America. When I am in Canada I see so many drivers at night time with only the front lights on, because they forget that they need to turn the switch on for lights all around when it is dark.

Good work Ford

1 - 7 of 7 Posts