Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My left rear tail light housing is cracked. Bulb and wiring are still intact just the red plastic is cracked with about a golf ball size hole in it.

Likely need to replace the entire thing so wondering if anyone can point me to a website with a lower price than $154.26.

Part number 13404A, LH (left side) Must be OEM and nothing from overseas.

I have done a couple google searches without finding much.

I'm going to check a few junk yards tomorrow.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
My left rear tail light housing is cracked. Bulb and wiring are still intact just the red plastic is cracked with about a golf ball size hole in it.

Likely need to replace the entire thing so wondering if anyone can point me to a website with a lower price than $154.26.

Part number 13404A, LH (left side) Must be OEM and nothing from overseas.
Left rear outer tail light assembly for 2012 Ford Focus Sedan $115.70

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...=tail-light-assembly&position=rear-left-outer

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wavsine. I saw that one in my Google search but wasn't sure about the $50 core charge? Plus another 12 for shipping comes to $178.
The 154.26 is a price from a local dealership that I am assuming will not have a core charge. Will find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you get it from a dealer, it will have a core charge. Ford is applying core charges to tailights, headlights, bumper covers, and wheels. They tell us it's to keep the aftermarket and rebuilders from acquiring the used items. GM has started doing it also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts