Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on tonight, anyone feel like hooking up, cruising....doing some runs? [}:)]
I want to head out and cruise but being a Focus owner you have to roll deep haha.

So what's up?

·
Registered
60 Posts
charles, i get off work at 9 tonight. if i dont got any plans, stop by. you know where to find me. peace ouuut!!

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on man, if I can do it I'll be there at 9:00

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there. What about seeing what's up at KK then maybe head out for some "BBQ" [;)]

·
Registered
60 Posts
here are some pics from tonight. i'm still trying to figure out how to use my new camera so dont mind the crappy pics. i took more pics but the rest of the pics were blurry because it was set on macro mode [?|] ..anyways, heres the pics that came out decent.

if anyone knows where to take good night shots (good lighting and scenery) of cars around the tacoma/lakewood area, let me know.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And who could forget......

Chrome Truck Bawls [rofl]

I wish we could have hooked up with that ZX3 on S. Tacoma Way....didn't se him pull off. I saw 151 and aimed for a parking spot, didn't notice he had pulled off. I had a good time man, deffinately have to do it more often. What was up at Best Buy when we rolled by, you see the cops had that group of cars with their trunks and stuff opened?

·
Registered
464 Posts
damnit if i knew this was happening i would have shown up!! SHIZA!! i should have checked this yesterday afternoon.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was pretty cool....checked into the local street scene but for the most part behaved. I think some dork in a 3 color, old as dirt Civic wanted to run but we declined, lol. The more Foci the better and I plan on heading out more often now that the weather is better. Saturday nights are good for me [thumb]

·
Registered
60 Posts
it was a chill night. got to see the "tacompton" racing scene. it was a good night to chill, talk, and get out of the house on a saturday night.

i get off work at 9:30pm this comming saturday. if anyone wants to meet up, let me know. charles knows where to find me..

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
charles knows where to find me..
What, at that place at the mall that makes teddy bears while you wait again? Dude you have some strange interest [:D] [;)]

Lol, all I can say is stuff happens fat around this town. I bent down to mix 2 cremes and 4 sugars into a coffee next thing I know is the 15 or so cool ricers camped out in that lot were gone leaving just a cop with flashing lights. I think the coffee is what saved us a hassle there, lol. At least we now know where the scene is and maybe if we roll in there bawls deep we can have some fun with the locals. With the exception of the Subies I didn't notice much there to run [;)]

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And to think I forgot the tool in the riced out Neon revving and doing e-brake slides with a kid in a car seat in the back [rolleyes]

·
Registered
464 Posts
with a kid in the car seat?! what a "doosh" bag. haha i take my kid out first! haha just playin i have no kid. so yea id be down, by the way i went to one of my friends to this mitsubishi lancer/evo/ eclipse get together thingy in the parking lot of best buy right by the tacoma mall, and no cops showed up what so ever. so i mean, if the krispy cremes place gets hecktic we could go meeander over there. and i also noticed it was just two black cars. i also have a black car so id would add more to the "DAHHHKNESS." but im not cool like you, i have a fo'do' fo fo

·
Registered
186 Posts
im in seattle. give me a buzz next time. i should be able to make it. also good place to take pics at night is top level of a parking garage.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, haven't checked the weather but I want to roll this Saturday if anyone is game. Tacompton is not worth making a drive to for you out of towners but us locals can at least enjoy the 3 color, bondo & primer scene. Also have a guy from work with a pimp ATX Celica that seems like he wants to run if you are looking for an easy but cool kill [:D]

·
Registered
186 Posts
no racing for me. thats for the track. but yea let me know about saturday. i should be free

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We were on our best behavior and had a good time, no racing involved. I think that if I were able to drum up some action I'd probably take it on the side. I dunno if it was because we both had KK coffee or what but the cop didn't seem to pay any attention to us when he chased the rest of the hooligans off....maybe the Focus gets overlooked when they are looking for street racers, lol. But anyway, if we kick it just know that there are no worries, I'll behave [:D]

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey im down for saturday! i dont have to work anymore this weekend. someone covered my shift so im all good. what about friday night too!? anyone? friday and saturday?

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Friday is a bust for me...it's my future ex-wifes night to club so I'm chilling at the house. Saturday seems like a good night here in town, and I'm still down. Have to see if Keith still wants to roll.

·
Registered
464 Posts
ok yea im down for saturday. doesnt matter. its all good. yea uhh keith? i dont know anybodys name around here haha i just know the forum names

·
Registered
60 Posts
i'm keith...not too sure if i could make it..still debating if i should hit up a bar after work..i'll let you kids know

1 - 20 of 38 Posts