Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
t3h 05' has been through alot in the past 3 years. From a face lift to the 1st gen and other fun goodies. Now she has the privilage of being the riciest FoFo in Arizona! Believe me, this is on purpose [wrenchin]

The great thing is while taking these pics, I didn't get a $5000 fine or 6 months in jail! There are signs everywhere saying no trespassing and I was taking the final shot and a woman drives up asking me what I was doing. I said just taking pictures of my car. She said that I better leave now or be thrown in jail!!! I said have a nice day and left....lol Apparently there is a base another mile up the road. Area 51 type of shit [:0] [shhh] [nono]

Well, this is a work in progress to get her looking good with only my 2 hands, feet, and friends that want to help. I should have her painted and ready to go by the end of the year. Right now some hard times are falling on me and my wife cause of the new job. So, enjoy the scenery in the pics cause thats the only beautiful thing right now [:(].

Anyone who doesn't know, here's the story:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165075

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks bad!! but after its painted.. it will look good!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I don't think it looks like rice! More like sushi! Not fully cooked. Lol It's just a focus w/ unpainted body kit... no biggie. See ya @ the pavs

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
I don't think it looks like rice! More like sushi! Not fully cooked. Lol It's just a focus w/ unpainted body kit... no biggie. See ya @ the pavs
i with greg, i hope to make it to the pavilions on the 12th but idk if i will be done in cali yet

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I think its Ricey///

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Dude that thing is going to look BAD ASS when it's painted. Looks like everything fits pretty well too.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
just get it painted at it will be much better!

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good Jared. Problem is my days off now are Wed-Thurs.

For the most part the kit does fit really good. There are parts that only I would notice that piss me off the most. Only the installer can really see the faults on any project...lol

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
DUDE that would look sick as hell if you get it painted man! nice fofo fo sho! [thumb]

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys!

doesnt look to bad. like everyone is sayin...it'll look better when its painted. i just dont like how u can see the crash bar in the front bumper.
Yeah, I can't seem to find the mesh I want around town. I used to be able to go to home depot and it would be there.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Big tip! Paint the crash bar black. It won't be nearly as noticeable then.
Can't wait to see the bumpers painted though. It'll look pretty nice.

·
Registered
0 Posts
One it gets painted that thing will look HAWT! I'm kinda diggin' it now even in the multi-color JDM likeness.

Nice Ride [thumb]

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! Yeah the crash bar bugs the crap out of me...lol Just need to get the energy to take the bumper off again [:)]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts