Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got the system in. it basicly takes up all the space in the rear. i have two seperate boxes, each one holding 3 tens. i did the big three, and prayed that my orion hcca275g4 amp wouldent give my electrical system problems. I have to say that i am very impresses with the sound. i cant go past 35 on the volume because the rear hatch rattles so much. it needs to be dyno matted, and possably part of the roof to. its flexing like crazy. Not a problem, i was worried more then anything that my alternator would take a dump, but so far so good. ill post some pictures soon so everyone can check it out. tips for dyno matting would be cool, as to places that i might not know of. thanks

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
whats the point of 6 10's?

i guess you dont want to be able to hear anything when you are old and gray....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have my amp running at 2 ohms, putting out close to 800 watts at 14 volts. The point of using 6 tens is that i already own them, i had them in my mustang before i sold it, so i really dident have to go and buy anything for the setup. just a couple of custom made battery wires, and some drilling for the grounds. the stock battery cover even fits over all the wires i have on it. sweet. i just have to kill the rattling. ill put up some pics during the week. later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts