Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2011 Focus SES on 1/27/11. My family is very Pro Ford, and is all we drive. I have had nothing but regrets from this car since purchase. I have spent over $300.00 on alignments, balancing, and rotating tires since 1 week after purchase. I am not a fast driver, or a reckless one, I have always taken care of my vehicles. The car has been repainted twice now for the paint peeling and chipping from all over the car.(Roof, Hood, Fenders, Wheel Wells, Rockers, Trunk) Sync has not worked since purchase, all it says is "indexing." I have contacted the dealer and Ford Customer support numerous times, with no success. They are all very nice, but the issues are resolved. Does ANYONE on here have any ideas about next steps? Any ideas on how to get my radio to work???(I've master reset, restored defaults, removed blu-tooth devices removed USB) I would love some music when driving.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi ShelbyDrvr86,

I want to help you love your Focus as much as your family loves Ford! Please PM me with your VIN, contact information, mileage, and servicing dealer, so I may assist with your concerns.

~Natasha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts