Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to figure out how to send directions to Sync TDI from my phone and for the life of me I just cant seem to figure it out. Has anyone gotten their phone to do this, specifically from an Android phone?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Once you send the directions to your phone from Google maps or Mapquest, get in the car and pull the sync paddle, after the beep, say 'services'. It should connect you to an automated voice that asks if you want to download the destination, say yes and it will be done in about 2-3 minutes. I have MFT, so I don't know if its different.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me clarify my question a bit. Ive been able to send maps to the car from the Google Maps site on my computer, but I want to be able to just use my phone to send directions to the car without an actual computer. So far, I've tested both the Google Maps and Mapquest Android Apps, and the GMaps and Mapquest mobile websites. The only one that I even see an option to send to the car is the Mapquest mobile site, and I'm still trying to get that to work. Am I missing something in one of the apps?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts