Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if the radio decks in the 08/09 are the same. I know they come with different options but what I am really looking for is if the wire harness connectors are the same. I am looking at adding an amp, but dont want to splice my wires I have found one company that has a harness extension to plug in instead. Thing is they have it listed as for the 08 and I have an 09. Hopefully someone can help me out!

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
yes the harnesses are the same in the 08/09 focus. It is also the same harness that's in the 05 and up too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yes the harnesses are the same in the 08/09 focus. It is also the same harness that's in the 05 and up too.
Not exactly the same, a few extra wires in the harness on the '08. I just did an amp hookup with LOC on an '08 for an owner on here, and while the plug connector end looks the same, it has a few wires extra probably for sync, if I remember correctly [thumb]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
yeah there is extra stuff, but the harness itself is the same one as far as aftermarket stuff goes. the metra and scosche harnesses will have all wires in it (a bunch of extra brown wires)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts