Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Zune? Does it offer any advantages over an iPod in terms of Sync operation (them both being MS products)?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you can just say "play playlist 80s" and it'll do it right? But that's the same for all mobile devices?

Sorry, new to Sync.

·
Registered
495 Posts
im saying no to the advantage...it should index it just like any usb/ipod/flash/hard drive...not sure about playlist though

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Does anyone have a Zune? Does it offer any advantages over an iPod in terms of Sync operation (them both being MS products)?
I have a 80GB Zune that works very well.
However, I have no idea if it works better than an iWhatever.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haven't tried an ipod, but it indexed and played the music off my 30GB Zune just fine, even playlists, from what I remember. I don't use it as much now, since I just stream music/podcasts off my Windows 7 phone via Bluetooth.

·
Registered
967 Posts
The advantage is that zune plays on a ford sync head unit. It's pretty much the only head unit that will play a zune. I have a zune HD and zune 120 and I'm REALLY looking forward to finally getting my car and not having to use a crappy FM tuner or aux jack.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
no clue on sync, but i dont think ive ever seen so many people with Zunes! lol

love my two..

·
Registered
967 Posts
no clue on sync, but i dont think ive ever seen so many people with Zunes! lol

love my two..
I know at least 10 people with zunes - it really is far better then an ipod in both execution and playback quality. Sad that it's now only available in windows phone because that platform is otherwise totally limited.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an 8GB that I stole from my wife, and agree the software is so much better than iOS. I even have the Zune pass.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't know if any advantage with them both being MS products, but I Indexed my Zune to Sync without any problem.[drummer]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts