Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IOS7, btw. Im not willing to try 8 on my poor old phone. lol

As a phone, it connects and works perfectly, but I can't get it to connect via bluetooth for pandora, etc.
or rather, I cant get it to consistently do this.

Im guessing Im missing a step, but I've followed through, step by step via the manual...
Menu>sync-media>mobile applications>(make sure Pandora is running)Find New Applications>No mobile Applications Found (meanwhile, my phone has gone silent because it thinks its streaming somewhere, and it says "Sync" on the phone!)

Or, maybe just iTunes--
Menu>sync-media>select source bluetooth audio>my iPhone> (where it promptly jumps to Bluetooth Media Stream and wont do anything but let me go back to Menu)

Clearly Im doing something wrong, but I sure cant figure out what it is. It is not giving me the options the book says it should, so Im having a hard time trouble shooting!

ETA: doh! I knew it was something I was doing wrong! Apparently when it starts streaming to bluetooth, my phone defaults to Mute. All I have to do is turn up the volume on the phone.
Problem solved.
Never mind. [:I]

·
Registered
952 Posts
When I want my phone to play whatever I have on it through Bluetooth I first have to connect it all up, then in the Ford software set the audio source to bluetooth. Bam done.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I had done that.

But, because the phone auto-set itself to Mute, nothing happened (and of course thats why the phone thought it was streaming)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is it just me, or is the syncing working in spurts? The music will load, so the phone does detect, but the bluetooth will not automatically detect. If I select the bluetooth option, the phone will pick up then. Both of these used to be automatic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts