Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just got me a new focus, seeing if there's anyone here in swfl? i use to have an 07 zx3 back in 06-10. had alot of work to it, and attended some of the Focus Fanatics meets like FocusFest. anyway, mom totaled her car and needed a new one, so i had to trade in my beautiful black race car. few years later, i buy me a new 07 hatch, seeing as i loved me old one so much. hate the color, but its growing on me. pics of old (black) and new (yellow) below.

Any groups here in SWFL or even SoFlo in general for us focus owners? I'd also like to have some contacts around here for parts and stuff.
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Fort Myers here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It seems Focuses are a dieing trend in SW Florida. I'm in the Lehigh area and haven't come across other tuned focuses in quite some time.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
What's up man. I'm still around, usually working and studying but still in SWFL. Where were you thinking of setting up a meet?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Buffalo Wild Wings by the 136 exit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any SWFL FiSTs in here?

Just relocated with my 2015 Fiesta ST to Ft Myers from Maryland. Shocked at how rare FoSTs, FiSTs, and small performance Fords in general seem to be down here. I've seen more Viper ACRs and Bentley SUVs than I have ST & RS models.

Looking for local car meets, track day events @ Sebring, autocross, etc. Any info/links would be most appreciated.

thx!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts