Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 sedan with an SPI. I am going to be puting in KYB GR-2's and an eibach prokit, and I wanted to upgrade a lkittle bit more so I'm thinking of putting in front and rear sway bars and upper stress bars. I know the upper ones are a very easy bolt on, but as for the lower, I think I remeber reading somewhere only some Focus' have links to add these... Whats the scoop on this?

·
Registered
550 Posts
the lower grade models didnt have a rear sway bar, im not sure what they consider a lower grade model though im only familiar with my svt. but if u find that you can use sway bars i have 2 stock svt sways for sale front is 22mm and rear is 21mm, id let them go pretty cheap. :)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll look into it. Yeh keep me on the list for those please.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Just a word of warning...the front sway bar is a total bitch to replace, unless you have experience doing them plan on devoting an entire weekend to the job at the very least.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
spi has no place for rear sway bar, either you need to make your own bracket, or go to ford and buy the new rear end part, and its pricey....some guy just made his own and it works fine. but front s are a bitch to replace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts