Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapped an engine and transmission on a 2.0L 2016 focus SE. I kept the TCM off of the old transmission, since I read that it needed flashed if you did not. I did not change any other sensors, since the new engine/trans had 1k miles on them.

Went to turn it over and it seemed like it was about to start at first but the battery was low. Charged the battery, added a couple gallons of gas and now it will turn over but wont start. No spark. Do I need to swap out some sensors/ have the dealer flash something or?

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Swapped an engine and transmission on a 2.0L 2016 focus SE. I kept the TCM off of the old transmission, since I read that it needed flashed if you did not. I did not change any other sensors, since the new engine/trans had 1k miles on them.

Went to turn it over and it seemed like it was about to start at first but the battery was low. Charged the battery, added a couple gallons of gas and now it will turn over but wont start. No spark. Do I need to swap out some sensors/ have the dealer flash something or?
What yr engine did you put in ur 16?

owner: Rebel Devil Customs
Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts