Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the package of stuff in the mail... there was a window sticker, keychain, lapel pin, website info, membership card, introduction letter, and a Hertz rental car coupon (i got a kick out of that actually). No build certificate tho, is this something that comes seperately? I got the Ford Racing stuff about a month ago, wasn't in there either.

·
Registered
321 Posts
yeah, you still have more stuff to recieve, including your build certificate and a SVT history hard-cover book.

Incidentally, I haven't got anything yet. But have only had my car for about 3 months. :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Just wait it out it will be there soon the stuff you got comes a month or two before the rest of it

·
Registered
321 Posts
When did you get your car, Rsdnt-Evle?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
[offtopic]

SVTDavan, nice avatar[thumb]

back on topic...

I have yet to receive my certificate either, so you're not alone.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks essveetee! Always remember kids, burninate those peasants! ;) :D

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I want an SVT hat to but they give us ford raceing ones (free is free i can't complain)

You need to learn patience young grasshoppers <---- very important when dealing with ford they are very good at being slow about everything

P.S. TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURNINATING THE PEASANTS!!!!!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
[:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
the book they send is pretty nice, and the certifacate I had framed. Even though I am experiencieng a lot of trouble and my car is in the shop again. I will post pics when I get it back from ford, I have done kind of a lot to it. incedently my cusin works in europe and I might be getting a rs brought over for almost to cheap to tell a price, RS in america looks like fun time with all the hondas.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
To me a RS is a money issue not a having one sent over that would be easy

Any of yall get a letter from ur local SVTOA chapter?

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got a ford racing hat. it's not very pretty but it was free. so i agree you really can't complain. i don't plan on wearing it though. i wish they sent me a svt hat. maybe i'll wear it for oil changes..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts