1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Nice, where's yours? Were those the only SVT's there?

Foci that is...

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Sweet. [thumb]
Are they still requiring you to be an SVTOA member to attend these types of events?
With the demise of SVT, (becoming part of Ford Racing), I'm wondering if they'll drop that requirement.
I let my membership lapse, as I really didn't get anything out of it anyway.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More to follow but for now it's back to work. The event was open to anyone that showed up in a Ford as far as I can tell

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These pics are a 5th of their original size so if you would like a detail shot or would like shots of your car let me know, I have plenty of pictures of every ride there [thumb]

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Dude, that Black Stang with the Window netting is tight, as is that dual exhaust setup on that CD Silver Foc...

Sweet pics, too bad yours isn't as cool to hang with 'em. [;)] [:p]

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha....mine just has to get me to the show in style, not be in the show. I was bummed because my ride is a daily driver and has suffered a winter in Colorado. So yeah I have the rock chips and stuff from the road all over but when I looked at all of these other rides I swear they are like showroom perfect. That Mustang John has to be the most perfect Cobra R that I have ever seen.....just gorgeous. And I know that most people would not be a fan of the dual exhaust that that guy has on the silver SVTF but if you were able to see it up close as I did and hear it then I think you could at least appreciate it. The quality on that piece was higher IMO than most aftermarket / production models.

Anyway John, did you catch the shot of the Superman logo on the hood of that one SVTF? Figured you would like that......of course I liked the Powerworks blower he had just below it a bit more [;)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts