Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had my car for a month and a half now and nothing... is there anything i have to do to recieve this stuff of should the dealer have taken care of it???? any insight would be appriciated

·
Registered
185 Posts
I still didn't get anything either. I bought mine the week before Thanksgiving.[:(]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I would invest in a phone call to ford and ask about this stuff its probably on the way but it won't hurt asking

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I never got my package, I've called SVT and now I'm waiting. [:D]

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought mine around thanksgiving. Just got the Ford Racing hat, sticker, and some charter member paperwork (1/14/04).

No stuff from SVTOA yet... no mug, no certificate, no book...

·
Registered
31 Posts
dont feel bad i got mine on 26 sept. and still havnt recieved any thing.
i was wondering the same thing, should i ask or do i just wait. i decided to wait.
im sure it will get here eventually. it just sucks to wait.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I bought my car in June, and got my hat, key fob, decal and SVOT member stuff in August. I got my born on cert. about 2 weeks ago. It takes time. Hang in there, Ford did not forget you, they are just slow.
bfocused

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey thanks for all the insight. i'm not so uneasy now knowing that im not the only one...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just got mine last weekend, and I bought the car at the end of September.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my cert last week, and bought the car on 9/13 last year (of course, I sold it back in December, but oh well). In fact - I got the cert for the Focus last week for a purchase date in September, and got the cert for the Cobra on Monday this week, for a purchase date in early August.

If you wait for it.... ahhh... you know the rest...

-christopher

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
jollyjohnj said:
No comment....

last time I mentioned the stuff I've received some people were left feeling neglected..... [:D]
Would we be pertaining to a so called "Book." LOL [:p] [;)]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts