Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
it's the look of JDM on a focus.......Dudley123 pulled it off, but it's not a look many ppl on here agree with......it depends on what you are looking for.....

here's what it will look like pretty much. this is on Dudley123's old car. I am not sure if it's HKS, but it's got the same style:

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I like the Look... Dont know about putting it on a Ford though... If I had a Civic Hatch thats the type Id get

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
HKS is NOT rice, just thought Id throw that out there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My zx3 had those same rims, and i had an hks style exhaust also. I love that style exhaust if its a full catback and doesnt sound like a fart its not rice. The hipower is so low and deep its far from rice. Thanks for the pics

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
^^^^
WOW, that is one of the most ignorant statements I've seen on here in a while.
You opened a can of worms with that one buddy.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
^^^ yup.. whoever thinks anything is is just that... there's a reason there are endless diff styles of exhausts out there... it's cuz everyone has their own tastes in what they like. So to say one thing is rice over another is a retarded statement in itself.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I want an HKS for my SVT so bad, but they're too expensive for a poor college kid lol. I've seen a few pics floating around but I don't know where any are. It looks awesome though

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Im not saying hks is rice, they are legit performance company. I just hate the look of those style mufflers, especially how they have to angle them on the focus.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts