Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Alex and I spent all night messin with video clips and made this video. (Ok... he did all the work)

My Elusive Racing 02 SVTF Video

Cleanin My Baby

I just got the Euro Grill Installed and made that Roush Hood functional. I'll have more pics of A LOT of other stuff I've gone in the past week, tomorrow. Lemme kno what you think so far![thumb]

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
werd!!! but it only took an hour to put it together... not all night.... but we need some video of your car doing the lime creek run.... hopefully you can do it faster this time and keep up to my Roush... LOL!!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
great video [thumb] wish there was a place around here like that to just run around at night

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
i thought the roush was slower than the svt

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice Vid man. Look foreward to rollin down to the track this weekend.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
[rofl] ^ i have more then 100 posts. i just couldn't resist... and that's funny as hell [rofl]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His Roush has A LOT done to it... but supposedly it's not faster than mine. He say's my car is faster... but I haven't learned how to launch it perfectly or powershift it just right. ANYHOW, he was saying I couldn't keep up b/c out here they have a 6 mile stretch of road (Lime Creek) with nothing but hills, curves, and hairpin turns. I'd never been out there and had no idea what to expect... long story short.... I was goin slow, and he was flyin through the curves. Can't wait to get out there again!!!

Speaking of, I'll have that video of us drivin around Lime Creek tomorrow.

Thanks for all the comments!![thumb]

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
also when he gets all the parts he ordered for his car and actually installs them.... then he should have no problem beating me....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Pics

Well here are those pics that i promised... so it took so long!!

The Roush Hood Made Functional

Lemme kno what you all think![thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
looking great!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been a while. New Pics!!!

Alex and I cleaned up n shot some current pics! Lemme kno whatcha think[thumb]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
new hood looks aweomse. I love it. *Wink Wink*

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
What company did you get that hood from? I've wanted that CF hood for TOO long. It basically makes an SRI a CAI.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
ya know, i almost swear i started the vinyl eyelid craze like back in sept/2005. and does it ever make 1 hella difference. completely changes the front look of the car!!

both those cars look frikkin sweet!! im sorry to say that the Roush is looking better than the SVT. <did i just say that?>

topher, how is underhood cleanliness with the scoop now throwing cold air onto the valve cover?

S

·
0 Posts
Where can I find your headlights? I have only found the silver one's on Ebay. Nice car but I would take the Infinity stickers off. Never advertise your audio unless you want it to get jacked. Just some friendly advise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Were those last pictures taken in Taravista over there off of chandler road? Lime Creek is one hell of a road, and with dies ranch road and anderson mill road, you can make loops all day long. Like yoru own personal track.[:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Car looks GREAT!

A LOT better without the roll call stickers...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2004SVTAutoXer said:
What company did you get that hood from? I've wanted that CF hood for TOO long. It basically makes an SRI a CAI.
It's made by VIS and I ordered it from annihilator customs about 6 months ago... I actually ment to cancel the order b/c it was taking so long due to shortage in Carbon Fiber. But I forgot... 5 months later... I got a call from them saying that charged my credit card $580... I was a lil depressed till I got it on my car. Engine temps are HELLA better. When you're driving and you look at the car in front of you, you can see all the heat emerging from the vent on top.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scrammer said:
both those cars look frikkin sweet!! im sorry to say that the Roush is looking better than the SVT. <did i just say that?>
Well... we both have done quite a bit to our cars... he's got quite a bit more exterior stuff. I'm goin for stock sleeper (procharger soon [burnout] ). But I do love his car too.

scrammer said:
topher, how is underhood cleanliness with the scoop now throwing cold air onto the valve cover?
Surprisingly the engine bay stays relatively clean.. I usually use meguires (sp?) plastic cleaner... and you'll get dust that sticks every once in a while... but otherwise... no real problems keepin it clean.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts