Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a full eibach pro kit springs and struts and iam not happy with the ride height and want to go lower to fill in most of my wheel gap! iam wondering if there is another spring i can go to or do i have to go coilover to achieve the look iam after?

·
Registered
796 Posts
i have the frpp wich is about the same as the prokit and i love it theres is still wheel gap but not much and i love the way it sits and handles

but i believe its the eiback sportlines that will add another .5" which should pretty much fill the gap

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the frpp wich is about the same as the prokit and i love it theres is still wheel gap but not much and i love the way it sits and handles
well i like the way the front sits, but the rear is up higher and i would just like to level it out really!

·
Registered
796 Posts
well i do have a system in mine so that adds like 70-80lbs, so it may be helping the stance a bit ha
my rear looks to me to be about the same as front

·
Registered
796 Posts
lol, but yeah maybe check out the sportlines other than that im not really sure, havent spent much time on suspension....there is actually a suspension sticky somewhere i think let me see if i can find it

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Since u like curves. The altimate "grip" package- H&R race springs(2inch drop-about 1-11/2 on a Svt) pared with kyb agx's or koni yellows and the H&R 24mm sways. Run falken azenis for tires and say catch me with a big smile

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was wondering how my car would do with the h&r race springs with the eibach struts...heard the struts would be to soft for the race springs!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Eibach's sportline spring's & for more low= I dare you to go w/ H&R's Sport cup kit!

i have a full eibach pro kit springs and struts and iam not happy with the ride height and want to go lower to fill in most of my wheel gap! iam wondering if there is another spring i can go to or do i have to go coilover to achieve the look iam after?
Since you already have Eibach strut's/shock's, I'd go w/ sportline spring's! If you want more lower than that, I dare you to go w/ H&R's Sport Cup kit! I was going that way, then decided it would be to low for me. I love it thou. I went from stock to SVT spring's/strut's/shock's, then to FRPP's K/W spring's=1.6'', to now Eibach's Sportline system=2.0''. I was thinking of coilover's, then figured out I'd just set it to where I wanted it & left it there, so I went w/ a fixed platform instead, added bonus less cahola, to add a header & tune.[lockdance]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts