Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can pick up the Brembo replacement rotors for the SVTF? I need front and back. I'd also like some new pads for daily driving (prolly just going to hit murrays or autozone) and the calipers too. If there are any sponsors or affiliates with FF that carry factory replacement parts for this please let me know, business goes to them first but I haven't been able to find any word on the Brembo rotors.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
www.bat-inc.net

I had to do my rears; rotors and pads and they were $109.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Gerald at Seitech over in Macomb, MI had gotten me some good prices on Hawk pads. I don't know if he carries Brembo's though. I went with Rotora slotted rotors and LOVE them. Had to get through two different places online since nobody had fronts and rears. I just googled till I found 'em, so that might work for the Brembos too. Otherwise try Gerald, here's his myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/seiferttechnik

·
Registered
66 Posts
There's another thread on here about Brembo's.
After a lot of hassle I found a distributor, Parts Authority in New York. My local distributors sucked at getting Brembos.
So for those of you who want Brembo OEM for your SVT use them with Part Number BR27315.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts