Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight i was driving home and my car starts to bog down so i try to keep the revs up so it wont do it but it did every gear i was in, the power kept bogging like it stunners in every gear plus its back firing randomly in whatever gear i was in. plus i had a misfit last winter but i replace all the spark plugs and got a new coil pack. i even replace the fuel filter can anyone tell me what this problem? thank you

·
Registered
337 Posts
well hopefully this is not an issue for you, but check your Cat.

My stock Cat failed, the core snapped off rotated 90 degres so the corrugated core was perpendicular to the pipe and got lodged up against the rear O2 sensor. It mostly choked my exhaust. Car bogged in every gear, almost total loss of power.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i checked my cat and headers last night it look like nothing was wrong but today i got a check engine light and it was for a PO302

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the same code again hears what it said Mil on monitors 4 inc catalyst evap 02 sensor 02 HTR 3 ready misfire fuel comp what does this mean?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Never heard of that code but if i had to guess it might be the cat... Get the car warmed up and crawl under it and kinda feel before and after the cat but be careful it will be hot but it should be close to the same temp if you can feel a BIG difference before and after the cat is a good indication that the cat is clogged

1 - 7 of 7 Posts