Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it. I bought a LeBra for my 2002 SVTF. I don't have it yet, but its on its way. Let the hatin' begin.

BTW, there's more to the thread then just the bra.

Heres my reasons for buying a black leather bra:

A)My front bumper is chipped and dinged.
B)My Hood is chipped and dinged.
c)The front bumper actually isn't worth repainting, theres cracks in a few spots.
D)I wanted to cover all this up, and a clear bra sure wouldn't do that.
E)$75 bucks is affordable compared to new SVT Fascia, CF OEM hood

So, the bra isn't as cool as getting new SVTF Fascia and CF OEM hood, but its a lot more affordable to me. I logically thought this out, and $75 bucks will clean up the front end which is ALREADY damaged, so I'm not worried about that paint under the bra.

My car is going through some "renovation" if we must, and that includes A/C work, interior work, and audio work. I have been a bad owner for the past 2 years and haven't really taken care of the car, and I'm trying to clean it up and take her away from the life of the beat down slut.

So I guess this thread was kinda pointless?

[confused]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will. I bailed on the EAP conversion. Way too much money. I'm going to buy a new bucket cover for the passenger side seat which is torn.

Best place to buy IMO is CFM. Has a removable piece for you guys who live in states where you're required a front tag.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I think your going about it the right way though, tear up the front end then cover it. I never understood why some one would try and protect their front end with somethig that ugly that prevents you from even seeing the front end.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think your going about it the right way though, tear up the front end then cover it. I never understood why some one would try and protect their front end with somethig that ugly that prevents you from even seeing the front end.
exactly. I mean, whats the point in protecting something thats "new and fresh" is it b/c you dont want someone to see it?

if i got mine repainted, i'd be braless haha, but the point of mine is to cover up damage already done so that atleast its somewhat not embarrassing to go to a meet or something where everyone has flawless cars ya know?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Yeah I don't like bras either. It just creates sorta of a lie, know what I mean [;)] Let her show her real age and keep that bra off, even if she is banged and chipped up pretty bad. Hell mine looks like it got bead-blasted as the Shit-For-Brains at the Ford dealership doesn't know how to paint. Oh well one of these days I'll have money again... once I start working again [:p]

Unless your front end is sagging really horribly, get the bra! LOL

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I think it will be Neato... I used to be anti Bra but as I get older I dont mind them,
This is my Subie with one

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i love my bra!!

i dont use the hood section though, i rubbed my paint the wrong way on the right side and i couldnt buff it out. i keep the bumper waxed all the time and the leather looks so sexy on my black SVT!

IMO, more cars should wear leather

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love my bra!!

i dont use the hood section though, i rubbed my paint the wrong way on the right side and i couldnt buff it out. i keep the bumper waxed all the time and the leather looks so sexy on my black SVT!

IMO, more cars should wear leather
pics?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I ended up cutting the mesh/screen off of my bra. Didn't like it on there. Nice ride scrammer! Bra looks nice on black as well.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
the mesh on mine ripped off a while back. the screening becomes very brittle over time. it DOES look better without it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YAY! just got mine from CFM! woot! anywho I cannot put it on till Christmas (Stepdad bought it as a gift)

I'm not in any crews here, so we should have a "Foci W/ Saggy Tits Crew"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts