Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never got around to posting in this section, but I bought a 2003 SVT last August, and it has been the best car of my life. I'm rebuilding my rear suspension next month, and it will make it even better. Car has already served me 20k miles, and it's been the ride of a lifetime. Just gave it a proper facelift with a new hood and grill. Her name is forky, and she will always be my favorite car I have ever driven.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I never got around to posting in this section, but I bought a 2003 SVT last August, and it has been the best car of my life. I'm rebuilding my rear suspension next month, and it will make it even better. Car has already served me 20k miles, and it's been the ride of a lifetime. Just gave it a proper facelift with a new hood and grill. Her name is forky, and she will always be my favorite car I have ever driven.
I'm interested in where you got that grill, it looks really nice. Mine is busted and not honeycomb, the honeycomb will match my '99 F150's grill and the lower grill on the focus

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got lucky on Craigslist. The mount tabs break all the time, and people don't like giving them up. Drove 2 hours to buy my new one. Reinforcing it with sheet metal soon

·
Registered
86 Posts
SVT is a great car. As long as you do proper maintenance. Timing belt very important.
When should I replace that? I know I have a bad alternator but can't afford one atm, I'm at 65k and I get a little squeak every now and then from the engine that I assume is since sort of belt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts