Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i get this 2004 for 3700 with 73000 miles

or a 2 dr svt for 7300 with 52000 miles ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i honestly have no idea but the description says

2004 Ford Focus SVT-ZX5 very rare model! Only 73,000 miles on it. HEATED leather Recaro seats, HID headlights, moonroof, 170 HP very fast and light car. Great for teenagers, very low gas mileage. Securilock passive anti-theft, leather wrapped tilt/telesc steering wheel, alum shift knob/racing pedals, leather shift/handbrake boots, all power w/ remote keyless entry, dual remote HEATED mirrors, a/c, cruise control. Cosmetic upgrades: Professional window tint, polished alum strut tower covers, euro-smoke corner lights, Redline Tuning hood lift kit, matching dead pedal, & custom SVT embroidered carpet floor and trunk mats. All maint. current, w/ brand NEW stock SVT struts & mounts all around, NEW Mintex brake pads & NEW rotors all around .

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^^what he said but with me buying it instead lol

also carfax does'nt catch everything only if its reported through the insurance or a police report if the owner never files any of those then you would never know if it was in a wreak

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im lookin at it on criagslist but it doesnt have na vin in the description

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhhh i really want an svt for my birthday thats coming out .

if not i might go with a golf gti if i find one for cheap lol

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^OMG I know you just did'nt ask that lol it mean European Apparence Package which includes such joys has Recaro seats, HID's, engine block heater and the dreaded traction control. Its made to have more options like the euro ST170 which is the SVT focus in europe.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol im new to this . im turning 17 on wensday .

well the 7300 one is a eap then cause it has recaro leather and hids with some other stuff lol
how much hp does a stock svt have ?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^I looked at it and I"m wondering why it has those wheels on it for that model year. I thought those were only on the first two years after that they changed the wheel style. Anyways it looks clean go check it out in person and drive it. Make sure the wheel is strait and the clutch is'nt bad. Get the vin and run through ford to see if all the TSB's were taken care (TSB mean technical service bullitin) of you never know the clutch could've been replaced with the newer one. Look at the brakes to see how they are. Also look closly at the tires and make sure they are wearing properly. You know just the normal things to look for in a used car to make sure your not buying a lemon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeahh i have my step daddd he is a mechanic . thanks for the help

do you know the miles per gallon on a svt ?

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
a member named xpos3d has a fully built sedan for 4500 i would buy thats and he has a turbo kit for it he will prob throw it in with the buy for more $ of course.
check the vehicle section for it
and he lives in FL

·
Registered
194 Posts
i get 25mpg with my 04 svt and i drive 30 miles a day in a lot of stop and go im sure if it was highway id get like 27

1 - 20 of 49 Posts