Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post this as I'm in no way able to buy it[:(] Happened to notice it on the way to the parts counter. Anyways it's at Ford Country in the Valley Auto Mall. It was an 04 Sonic Blue ZX5 w/EAP. Looked to be stock and had about 66,000 miles on it. I also think they were asking $10,200. To me the car looked like it was well taken care of. So if you want it, jump on it quick as it probably won't last long. They just got the thing in yesterday or day before. Thought I'd give a heads up to all the local fanatics.

·
Registered
453 Posts
thanks for the heads up and keepin and eye out for any foci. and also Welcome to FF and come on out and check us out. we get together with LV Mazdas on thurs and have our meetings on sat. there is also going to be a dyno day happening soon, like this weekend...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcoming. I noticed the meets and was thinking about checking it out. I'll have to beg my dad to go since I only have a permit. How much do dyno runs cost normaly? We wanted to see were we would be starting at before we start modding. Also will be installing my FRPP suspension w/Eibach swaybars this weekend. Hope to see you guys probably Saturday.

·
Registered
453 Posts
the dyno session is going to be 50 for 3 pulls..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's not as bad as I thought it would be. I forgot to ask, when and where will all the fun be? Thanks for the info

·
Registered
453 Posts
they are going to start the session @ 6pm sat the place is in Henderson on lake mead just east of the fiesta hend. not far from you there. you can call Ryan @ 569-8080 or myself @ 787-4025. we are going to try to get together b-4 and all roll in togeteher...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts