Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SVT & Zetec Clearing Sale

a. Your Item Description_ I have for sale a excellent condition pair of hella hid headlights off my 03 sctf. also have a set of hella dynabeams with pside needing new housing but it functions properly and includes all original wiring and sensors. Svtf black spoiler in excellent condition, svtf coil pack and throttle body covers I will not separate, and 1 single black leather headrest from pside of svtf.
b. Your Location Pasadena Maryland
c. Your Asking Price- SOLD 250.00(HIDS) and SOLD 200.00 for dynabeams( awesome set of headlights, they beams turn as you turn the steering wheel) , 50.00 plus shipping for svt spoiler, 25.00 plus shipping for svt engine covers, and 5.00 plus shipping for headrest.....PAYPAL OR CASH ON DELIVERY ONLY
d. Any Related Photos (Optional)
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
e. Person placing ad- Me Ryankindred24
f. Contact Information- you can pm me on here or email me at[email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn...just bought a set.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Its always good to have extra, u could buy them and stash them away! ^
Are these plug and play?
That depends on what headlight harness you have, both were offered as oem upgrade options, they use vw audi plugs if you don't already have urs wired for them you can get them from the junk yard or vw/audi dealer caries them and splice/solder them into your existing harness, that's what i did (Iv had these on my 2004 base model zx3 usa version). So ud need the 2 plugs and some leads, like 12, also these move your blinkers from the grill to the headlights where they belong!
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
293 Posts
how much for svt wing shipped to 97756.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much for svt wing shipped to 97756
25$$ THRU UPS, with lots of bubble wrap ALSO IF YOU WANT ANY MORE PICTURES JUST LET ME KNOW, I CAN TAKE WATEVER U WANT!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do the Mach HIDs come with the harness and ballast?
They come with new silvania orange blinker bulbs , good working ballasts, but if you do not have the plugs pictured on the first page you will need to rewire ur headlights harness, its very easy, it took me an afternoon to complete! Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Both Machs I bought has issues before shipping to me. Are yours still available?

·
Registered
126 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Both Machs I bought has issues before shipping to me. Are yours still available?
what do you mean both machs had issues before shipping to you? And yes there 100%still available

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought one side each from two different sellers and both of them texted me today that each headlight had an issue and they would be refunding me so I'm looking for a set of Machs again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm trying to buy his NotReal.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts