Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if i got the exhaust manifold off a focus RS would it work on my 02 SVT. I read that the RS exhaust manifold works on 1.8L and 2.0L zetec motors.

My car is a 2.0L zetec so i think it would. then i just get the rest of the stuff for the turbo when i get more money[:)] [:)]

let me know your guys imputs.

thanks
Seth

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
yes it will fit, but it's rather expensive plus international shipping...not worth the money IMO. build a turbo manifold yourself for less than $300

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crazymechanic
build a turbo manifold yourself for less than $300

less then 300$ let me know where to get to done for that price

seth

·
Registered
217 Posts
stainless turbo manifolds.

fully tig welded, lifetime warranty

399 shipped

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
Spool3dSVT makes great manifolds. I have one, just haven't found time to put his entire kit on.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Quality work from that guy right there.. i have seen this guy do his work and its excellent. fully tigged heavy gauge metals.. not a weak piece at all.. and with a lifetime warrenty you cant beat that. im saving up my money to get a turbo kit from this guy... but its hard with all the bills.. and i might have to rebuild the motor.. we will see

·
Registered
287 Posts
Out of curiosity, how much is a turbo kit and what does it consist of? I'm tired of waiting on xios to come out with their kit.

·
Registered
217 Posts
error54 said:
Out of curiosity, how much is a turbo kit and what does it consist of? I'm tired of waiting on xios to come out with their kit.

PM me and we can talk....

·
Registered
217 Posts
SVTbedson said:
yep i just found my manifold LOOKS GREAT but you sell whole kits it. let me know.

thanks
seth

PMed, btw, where are you located?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts