Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few pictures of the SVT with the new auto-x numbers I just bought from IZoom Graphics.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Love the look. Looks awesome!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
you got a link for them? and how much did you spend for the graphics? and are they removable and reusable? sorry for all the questions, i would like to get a set for mine as i really hate using duct tape for my numbers... [paranoid]

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
Looks good. I like the shadow; it really makes them stand out. Just curious, how did you find out about Sean's business of iZoom?

Those are all magnetic I would guess. You're trying to make it easy for the corner workers, aren't you? [;)]

Orange, check out www.izoomgraphics.com. He has some basic number sets with prices where you can choose color, font, etc.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Herbie kicks @$$...lol

With shipping, it was around $150 for everything. I have another '400' that came with the sets that I'm not even using. The numbers are magnetic and hold very well. I found izoom through a search on google and here on FF. I've also seen examples of their (his) work here on FF or FJ...I don't remember which one.

I live just North of Chicago near the Wisconsin border so I run at auto-x events for both Chicago and Milwaukee. I was able to reserve the same number for both regions, so I thought it was time to get a nice set of numbers.

Here's a link to izooms website...

www.izoomgraphics.com

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
thanks DirtyDeeds & ilcowil
for the links, i was looking for vinyl as i like to keep my #'s on my rear side windows but maybe the magnetic ones would be ideal for what i want but $150 is a little too much for me. i'll need SPONSERS then lol

**added**
btw, those #'s look like they're worth every penny! [thumb]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Numbers look great, nice and professional.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Except for the H&R sway bars already on the car, I'll be running the stock suspension for two more days...

The brakes were upgraded today...
Powerslot rotors front and back
Hawk HPS pads all the way around
Russell steel brake lines front and back

On Tuesday, the suspension gets the following
Eibach Pro Kit springs
KYB AGX adjustable struts and shocks
SPC adjustable camber plates in the front
SPC adjustable upper control arms in the back

Other mods already done include...
Relocated battery to the back and replaced with a lighter (14lbs) unit.
Upgraded the tires to Falken Azeni 615's
Focus Sport strut tower brace (Front)
VF Engineering rear mount
Ford Racing STS
Esslinger UDP
MSD coil pack
Ford Racing plug wires
Motorcraft copper plugs
K&N air filter and modified air intake

In a couple of weeks, she'll be getting a tune and that's about it for awhile.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
IZOOM also works with reusable vinyl. You may still be able to find something that'll work for you. If you have just two numbers on each size and you keep the number size down to 8 inches tall, the price should be closer to $60 for a set that will cover both sides of the car with up to 3 class letters for each side.

I have extra numbers and the ones on the hood are pretty large. That's what got expensive.

If you get a basic set of magnetic numbers (No drop shadow), the price goes down to around $30.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yeah thanks i was looking at that.....

I used to be GS but i'm not stock no more so i know that i will have to get that 3rd letter for my class but i have to find out what that is

i'm looking at the 10" numbers $43.00 + $5.50 for the 3rd Letter for my class and about $8 shipping
Sepang font and Orange Peel color

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
You could have put that thread in the Racing forums, since it is Racing related. [;)]
In fact, I'll merge the 2, and keep it in the Racing forums.

And...
Dayum! That looks nice!
I like the hood number. Pretty unique. [thumb]

·
Registered
96 Posts
SEAN AT iZOOM is the MAN!!!

I'm glad to see he's getting lots of business from us Foci! I got mine from him too...very professional and top notch quality! I'll return to him when I have a new number or car class.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
off topic, but i just noticed your dp jbrotbeck. i've seen the spec-v's get their tire up in the autox but never a focus? you have stiffer springs on that?

i'll get my #'s from there also as soon as i get my class, thanks [thumb]

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have Steeda springs.

Rates:
F: 136~160 lb/in
R: 190~280 lb/in

I also have H&R 24mm sways F&R

I wanted to eliminate understeer, and by golly, I did.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for putting the threads together WD...

I'm glad to see that someone else is running H&R 24mm bars front and rear. I think they're great on my SVTF.

Well...look at that...three stars[8D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts