Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the dimensions of the SVTF front lower grill? Is it the same height or at least close? I know the length is definitely different but that I can work with. I was thinking about buying one and modifying it to fit in the stock focus lower grill location so the lower grill matches my SVTF upper grill.

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
smokethebear_280 said:
you may already know this, but the stock euro grill matches the pattern of the svt's upper grill...

Lamar
Actually, the euro lower grille has an x pattern while the svt upper grille has a honeycomb pattern. They would look more similar than a stock non-svt lower grille, but I would not say that they are a match.

From what I've seen, the Hofele upper grille and the euro lower grille are a closer match than the svt upper grille and the euro lower grille.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses guys but I know all that already. I want the modify the svt lower grill to fit the stock grill location and I would like to know the size

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, its certainly bigger; that much is clear just looking at it. I don't think youre gonna manage this without hacking the thing to pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts