Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and all I can find are the euro upper grills with no turn signals. I want the SVT grille cause I still want my turn signals in the grille. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah there was or is one. But I give up everytime I try to buy something off someone on the forum. Right when I get ready to pay they say that they already sold it. I'll check through Ford.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
they want too much for their stinking SVT stuff, you could make a european one w/ hidden signals for as much im sure

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I checked through ford-parts.com and whoa. I was considering doing what mofocus said but I don't know how to go about doing it or even how to.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For just the upper grille? Holy christ! I'm gonna go check through eBay to see what I find.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i think it was microtonol that did it where he used the foglight mounts or somthing to hold the original signals that he cut out of the old grill, he then mounted them behind the euro grill, you could do that or Southern engineer somthing youve got around the house, im sure Aaron can figure somthing out

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i am looking for the same thing.I looked all over the web.Came up empty.I looked on e bay and i could not find one.But getting a euro grill and rigging turn signels behind it sounds like a good idea.For a clean look.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
456 Posts
I know a guy at a local ford dealer that said he could get it for me for 60-70. I was going to get one for my focus soon. I might be able to get another one and ship it out to you if you can't find it on eBay.

I thought Ray @ myfordperformance sold that part too? Didn't he post that in a thread a while back announcing that he was carrying SVT parts?

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Damn. There's usually one of two on auction on ebay but there's none this week.
I've seen the SVTF grille's go for about $50-100 bucks at ebay.
Another thing to consider is that the euro grille is diamond pattern and the SVT grille is honeycomb pattern.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks oracleguy. I'd really like to have one instead of trying to cut into the stock grille and buying a euro one. PM me if you do decide to help me out.
I looked on eBay a few times. I haven't found one yet.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i have a svt grill and an svt bumper.. (the grill is on the car, the bumper is getting painted)..

to tel the truth,, i cant stand the grill.. its extremely ugly. i painted it black to hide the big obnixous orange squares.

well anyways, im gonig to sell or just trade the damn grill.. if anyone is interested pm me. im looking for a euro grill or the mach grill..

also about the clear upper grill.... IM STILL TRYING TO locate the guy, its getting harder as the days go by. i cant stand non dependable people. i need time.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
fokuz which euro grill you looking for? slatted or diamond?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fokuz, I am interested but I see that you painted the turn signals.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts