Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know what the ford part numbers for the SVT EAP center grill marker lights are?

I took a good sized rock to one of my lenses and it has a rather large hole in it, better it than my windshield to be honest. Also, has anyone found a clear lens for those marker lights?

I've seen the center grill with clear lenses for the ZX3 but none for the honeycombed SVT grill.

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
if you have the EAP with teh HID lights, then you dont need the grill marker lights (redundant), you can replace with a Euro grill.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. I do have the MACH HID lights equipped. This might be a good excuse to try and retrofit a clear lexan lens over those lights though... Gonna have to check ebay and find out what a replacement euro grill would be money wise just in case I screw it up though LOL. Came across a thread where someone else had done the lexan lens and I do like the look...

Maybe even throw a clear LED bulb in to jazz it up a touch more if I can get the lexan to work right.

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
bumper side lights

replaced with clear but tried clear bulb and yellow doesnt look right any suggestions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts