Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering giving my '03 SVT some BOOST! It seems that turbo kits for SVT's aren't too common, I haven't been able to find much info. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I remember something about turbo Tom but thought I saw he was going into semi-retirement. Are there any other reputable turbo sellers anyone wants to share?

While on the subject, can anyone with an SVT turbo set-up say if they've had any problems? This would probably be my daily driver, is there any reason I wouldn't want to do this?

Thanks

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
GameOver said:
Are there any other reputable turbo sellers anyone wants to share?
just Tom really, but like you said he's retiring and not doing turbo kits anymore. then there's the roush kit, and that other one i can't remember the name but i've heard bad things about it.

GameOver said:
While on the subject, can anyone with an SVT turbo set-up say if they've had any problems? This would probably be my daily driver, is there any reason I wouldn't want to do this?

Thanks
reliability MIGHT be a problem...not a problem if you're real mechanically inclined though. also, don't know if you care or not but it wouldn't pass emissions either

1 - 3 of 3 Posts