Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
It looks like a good kit. I dont know if I trust the seller though they only have one feedback. If you did purchase the kit I would probably get the bigger turbo.

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
I would R U N ! ! !

Only sold 1 thing so no feed back and in my opinion he has NEVER tuned a Focus or built a kit for one because he had this in his list

"1- New Walboro Fuel Pump (in tank style)

1- New FMU (Fuel Management Unit)

The SVT or the ZX3 dont have a return system so the FMU is worthless and the walboro needs MAJOR work to get it in the stock hole

SCAM

Tom

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is what he had to say:

Jose
I apreciate the information reguarding the focus stock fuel pump,we add a inline pump and return system when we perform an installation or replace the stock one intank with the walboro so if the stock pump is bettwe and supplies enough pressure and VOLUME then a walbopro we will test the theory and see idf the fuel upgrade system we supply needs redesigning but what we install /include now does supply enough fuel for the application.
Now the previous reply you recieved was from my wife I was away at a car show running our booth so i was out of town and unable to reply earlieranyway my wife does not have the full list onhand (but will now since your question)to send in reply of what you wanted to knowe, I am the owner of this company my name is Robert as far as the fuel system I am aware of the system on the focus reguarding it not having a return system same as the Chryslers like the Neons and similar vehicles and alot of other makes and models made today witch is really a huge pain in the rear end when it comes to supplying more fuel at a reasonable price so we designwed our fuel system and tried to do it at a priice tha wouldnt make the total of the system to hi anyway the kit with the fuel system upgrades includes the following additional items for the fuel system upgrades that were not described,we will add the information ijn the description when we relist the system again
All fittings and Fuel line (steel or aluminum customers choice)
Hi Pressure EFI Fuel Inj Hose and FULL CIRCLE CLAMPS needed to fabricate a fuel return system
an adjustable fuel pressure regulator(inline style locates befiore the FMU on the return line) with gague on the regulator and all mounting hardware
NEW Inline Walboro Fuel pump to install in addition to the stock pump inline between the tank and the rail
now with running the return line, adjustable regualtor and the FMU a 12/1 ratiob that will and DOES supply sufficent fuel needed while under boost,I have installed dozens of systems on the Focus/Neons/mustangs and many other custom systems to knmow whjat I am talking about and douing,I do not apreciate accusations that this is a scam because wiothout any evidence that is simply wrong! if you base your opinion on the reply from my wife then you are simply misinformed,if you base it on the price then you arev also wrong,I deal with numerous vendors and I purchase alot of items and most of the time I purchase enougfh at 1 time that I recieve a generous discount so i pass it on to ustomers I see no reason to charge almost 4000 like Roush and other name brand systems when it doesnt cost anything near that to fabricate a complete system

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
I would like this guy to come on here and answer these questions

What are you doing for tuning ?

Adding a return fuel system and worthless FMU isnt tuning , there isnt a problem with the stock pump , lines , and ECU making 300+HP at the wheels so why change it , You talk about making it cost less then why add all this worthless crap

How are you going to deal with the existing fuel pump seeing more PSI through the FRPS from the new added pump and the stock pump shutting down to maintain 39.4PSI that the ECU is set to target , you will have SURG from he!!, Return fuel systems are not needed on the Focus below 350HP at the wheels

Why do a return fuel system then add a POS FMU , if you do a return fuel system and a adjustable fuel psi regulator why not just make the fuel psi regulator a rise and rate where it does a 1 to 1 to boost for fuel?

I can tell you havent done a Focus yet and if you did do one and it was done this way it isnt right , Do do it right and proper it cost money and a quality kit like the roush has a proper tune with proper fueling with proper sized injectors not a hodg podg of worthless crap thrown at it in the form of a turbo kit

You think 4000 is high when i was building them it cost 5200.00 but my kits have yet to be matched in performance HP or TQ

mustanggtandgsxr: stay away from this kit in my opinion its worthless as it is

I welcome Jose to come in and comment on what i have said , I also would like to know where the "I have installed dozens of systems on the Focus" dozens of Focus kits he has installed are at , I havent seen one on FF or fj yet , has anyone else ?

Some pictures maybe , some dynos ?

Tom

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Tom, you need to bring your kit back....it seems the market wasn't quite finished...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i emailed him the link hopefully he can come in here and answer our ?s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts