Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
That looks like "JSSVT" kit ( I think I got his S/N right)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, a nice piece of custom work.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Anyone know what that runs $$ ?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Its not a "bad" looking kit, I would have run the IC piping ALOT different....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did they notch the front bumper support to fit the intercooler in there?

·
Registered
615 Posts
yeah, it is my kit.

hey orange what are your iat's on a hot summer day? plus im in finking hot florida

2.0slow, the maf is a blow through.

spin, yes the notch the bummper so the intercooler can get the most air over the core.

and the price was alot. but still not as much as tom full race kit. i think, i am in the 6gs now with tuning. you also got to count in the gt30r, tial parts,costum oil pan, custom intake manifold (not in the pics), custom blow through, lol that just some of it.

i having tuning problems i cant get anyone to give me a good tune YET.

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
I can get you tuned , whats the problem ?

Why did you have to bring up "but still not as much as tom full race kit" Tom didnt have a full race kit just a Intercooled kit or non intercooled kit and it cost 5800.00 with tuning and came with a custom blowthrough as well AND you would be tuned and running now having fun with it

Now that we got that out of the way let me know if i can help with the tuning

Tom

·
Registered
615 Posts
well right now i have no way to get the car up to you so i can get her tune. the truck i have is to small to pull her up in the hill of the Carolina's.

sorry didnt mean full race.

i think i'm going to try one more person to get her done.

but thanks

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
There are no hills where i am at thats about 30 miles north of me , Its about as flat here as there

Let me know if i can help, I come to Fl a good bit to tune was there about 3 months ago in Orlando again

Tom

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
My IAT's run just a couple of degree's above ambient temperater during steady speed driving and they dont go up much at WOT.

The last time I did some datalogging it was mid 90's with 90% humidity steady state was 94* and WOT was less than 100*... that was at 19psi.

·
Registered
615 Posts
ok thanks. i am a little higher than you. i get into the 104 to 108 deg. i was going to put some acholy injection to cool the charge a little more. and i was thinking about getting some kind a duckwork made for cooler air. but i'm scared of the rain down. we get some large puddles. i dont know yet i'll think of something

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
JSSVT04 said:
just wondering how much is for a tune?
I can do it 2 ways , If your tuning is close and we just need to figurs something out maybe 1 to 2 Hrs it would be 100.00 an Hr the most i charge if it is straight tuning to tune a Focus is 350.00

Tom

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
woow, Good old tom, always willing to lend a helping hand!!
tom, i have to call you bout that pcm that you shipped to me, thank you very much, eventhough that was not the problem. thank you very much!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts