Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any company out there that gives free updates for the life of your car? Looking to get a little more ump out of my car. Tom's website said only 3 months. What if I get mods after that how much is it?

·
Registered
274 Posts
if you go forced induction its 550 for tuning I believe. But same thing, its free updates for life, if you want to up the boost or something.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Tom's site is old and looks to be out of date. Probably hasn't been updated in a long time.

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
It hasent been updated in for ever , I am looking for some one to update it again

I give FREE updates as you add more NA mods and if you buy the Nitrous tune 250.00 or the FI tuning 550.00 you get free updates with those as well , Others claim to offer this service but Focus-Power is the ONLY one doing it

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Correct , If you have my NA tune and you make changes to your engine just shoot me an email telling me what you changed and I email you back a tune

Tom

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do I need a Wide band to use ur tune explain please I was a muscle car guy before my focus.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
you don't need one but it would be very beneficial if you do. It will make the tuning process more in tune (pun intended) with your car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts