Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just came across this on ebay. too bad it ends in an hour. It's a flasher and tuner that you hook up to your computer/laptop and create and download your own tunes. is this any good or junk.
eBay Item # : 8072433503

·
Registered
523 Posts
Haven't heard of anyone using this yet, but I remember everyone couldn't wait for it to come out. I think Tom may have tuned a car or two w/ this.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
special forces....lol..that's kinds comical...."defeat gliches and quirks in your system with silent force.....gun down enemy error codes with presicsion fire"...[hihi]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there's also an xcal vers1 on ebay for $100, $150 Buy it now. stock tune has been returned so it's not vin locked. are the ver 1 any good or should i just get the xcal2? the xcal2 has the real time data logging and viewing correct?

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
yes the xacl 2 does and that tuner above is supposed to be very good but not a lot of people know about/use them.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I've heard about the Sniper tuning software. I'm not familiar with it, but I know it came out within the last few years.

I think the person/people who started the company used to work for another chip/tuning company.

Junk? Debatable, but if you have no clue what you are doing it's best to leave it to the pro's IMO.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You dont want that! You want a tried & true Predator tuner! Hey, whats this? Look! I have one for sale right here, and its cheap too!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looks like this got Sniper stuff got talked about quite a bit about a year ago when it was supposed to come out. I like the idea of using it with a PDA instead of a laptop, seeing I have one, but other then that I'm a bit worried because nobody has said anything about it for awhile. Tom's used from the sound of some other posts I found in a search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts