Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i blew my trany on saturday.. does anyone have an idea whats a decent price for one or about how much they run for.. i've been looking everywhere and cant seem to get a price estimate.. i'd appreciate any help.. thanks.

G

·
Stop bidding...geez, someone keeps outbidding me!!!

Nah, go ahead, I have reached my limit.

The other option is that there is a Mini CooperS tranny buy it now for $550 on there. Just swap internals, if that is what you blew?

-Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i called the guy on ebay.. im still waiting for him to give me a call back.

but yea i blew it when i was on my way back for mcdonalds on saturday night.. i was coming up on the last main street before my house and a maroon eclipse pulls behind me, revs his engine and passes me.. so i wait till we get to a stop and then just floor it.. i start leaving him behind while my tires are still spinning, but out of now where my rpms just jump so i shift to second and they jump right back up and im going no where.. so the guy passes me but my car wasnt pulling anymore it was like i had it in neutral, right before i let off the gas i just heard a loud bang and a couple pops and smoke coming from the bottom of my car. so my dad helped me take the car back to the house and the next morning his friend came by to check it out and told us i ripped apart my trany and clutch and blew a hole through the housing of the trany..

so yea here i am trying to get a decent price for a possibly used trany.. thanx for the help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.